Labels

Saturday 17 January 2015

Katie Price Enters the Celebrity Big Brother 2015 House

We announced two days ago that rumours Katie Price would be entering the CBB house were everywhere. But last night, she made a not so surprising entrance to the house to the surprise of other housemates, especially 'Britain's most hated woman' Katie Hopkins who has criticised Katie to the press on numerous occasions.

celebrity-big-brother-2015-katie-price-jordan



Katie's first challenge on entering the house was to assign three people to jail while the others had a fun party. Katie chose Nadia, Perez Hilton and Cami to enter the jail cell, to work out their differences.


Katie explained that she's watched the show, but will be judging people off how they are with her in the house. She also said that she wants everyone to get along, and is shocked at the drama and divides in the house. It seems Katie is trying to bring the peace, but how long until she loses her cool with some people?

katie-price-enters-cbb-celebrity-big-brother-house-2015-january-princess-costume


Most people are currently struggling with Perez Hilton, who they have branded as an attention seeking, over the top, loud mouth! Perez relishes in the anger of others, and yesterday was seen making some interesting noises and stripping down in the garden, just so he could get some extra air time!



1 comment:

  1. My name is Jackie, I never thought I will smile again, My husband left me with 3 kids for 2 years, All effort to bring him back failed I thought I'm not going to see him again not until a friend of mine told me about a spell caster called Dr. Agbazara, She gave me his contacts and I contacted him and he assured me that within 48hours my husband will come back to me, After i did all he asked me to do, in less than 48hours my husband came back started begging for forgiveness and he came back with much love and care, so I'm still surprise till now about this miracle, if you need any assistance from him you can contact him via:email: ( agbazara@gmail.com ) or WHATSAPP ( +2348104102662 )

    ReplyDelete