Labels

Wednesday 15 October 2014

Katie Price and Kieran Hayler Get Back Together

We all thought it was over for good when Katie Price announced on her Twitter page that her husband Kieran Hayler had been cheating on her during their marriage. Not only did Katie feel betrayed by her husband, but it was who Kieran had cheated with that became the bigger issue, as it just so happened to be Katie's TWO best friends.

katie-price-jordan-kieran-hayler-cheat-breakup-divorce-relationship


After Katie announced the news of her betrayal to fans, she said of the friends ‘They are wicked witches, the pair of them. They are just prostitutes in my eyes and I hope they suffer for the rest of their lives the same way they’re making me suffer. This proves they are not capable of being loyal to anyone.’

Kieran is father to Katie's son Jett and new daughter Bunny, and whilst the pair were only married a year they had seemed happy together. Katie was disgusted by Kieran's actions saying how she can't believe her husband would do this, "I've known Jane and [the other woman] for years. They are two people who I thought would have my back and Kieran has been in my house with all three of us, knowing he is sleeping with all of us."

katie-price-jordan-kieran-hayler-cheat-breakup-divorce-relationship


It was reported that Kieran has confessed to having a sex addiction which he has now gone to treatment for, resulting in Katie deciding to give him a second chance. Could this also be because Katie doesn't want another failed marriage?

The decision to forgive Kieran must have been a difficult one for Katie, who demanded to know all the information about his affairs, she said "I want to know every detail – when he had sex, how he had it – on New Year's Eve I had a party, and him and Jane had sex in the barn. I've got it on camera because of the the CCTV footage. My heart hasn't been broken, it's been shattered."

The pair were recently seen putting on a united front at a TV Studio in London where they were due to appear on All Star Family Fortunes together. Kieran is seen pushing a pram, whilst Katie carries Bunny wrapped in a pink frilly blanket.

katie-price-jordan-kieran-hayler-cheat-breakup-divorce-relationship

katie-price-jordan-kieran-hayler-cheat-breakup-divorce-relationship-bunny


What do you think to Katie taking Kieran back? Leave us a comment below and let us know.


Make sure you follow Love Reality on Facebook and Twitter for the latest Reality TV News!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

1 comment:

  1. My name is Jackie, I never thought I will smile again, My husband left me with 3 kids for 2 years, All effort to bring him back failed I thought I'm not going to see him again not until a friend of mine told me about a spell caster called Dr. Agbazara, She gave me his contacts and I contacted him and he assured me that within 48hours my husband will come back to me, After i did all he asked me to do, in less than 48hours my husband came back started begging for forgiveness and he came back with much love and care, so I'm still surprise till now about this miracle, if you need any assistance from him you can contact him via:email: ( agbazara@gmail.com ) or WHATSAPP ( +2348104102662 )

    ReplyDelete