Labels

Tuesday 28 October 2014

Vicky Pattison to leave Geordie Shore after Season 9

The Queen of Geordie Shore is giving up her thrown.

geordie-shore-season-9-queen-vicky-pattison-last-series-leaving-show
Queen Vicky is in charge in Season 9 of Geordie Shore
Vicky Pattison, the original diva with a VIP edge has today told fans that she will no longer continue to be on Geordie Shore after Season 9 has wrapped. Speaking to MTV Vicky gave a leaving speech which confirmed her departure: 'Yep the rumours are correct, I have made the very difficult decision to leave Geordie Shore. It was just the right time for me, the show has been going for a long time now, and I've been fortunate enough to be a part of it from the start, but it's changed.' She continues, 'There's different characters now, there's different people involved and everything that everyone is happy with doing and still enjoys I just don't. I'm in a completely different place and I don't feel angry about it or anything or even upset. I'm pleased I've moved on, and I'm pleased that they're all still enjoying themselves, but it just didn't work anymore, not for me.'

When speaking about how the rest of the cast reacted to her leaving, Vicky said: ''They were upset, a couple of them, and a couple of them were in complete shock. It made it hard to see their reactions, especially Holly and Charlotte's. I've always seen myself as a mother figure to the girls, and to see them almost at a loss, and not believing that I was going to go through with it and go, was heartbreaking. It was really hard, but I had to be selfish on this one.'


Talking about her leaving and how she feels about it, Vicky said, 'I was and still am, like, totally convinced that I made the right decision, it didn't stop us being upset, it was so tough, and so so hard having to say to them there's more important things in my life right now, I'm not in the same place as you's. Good luck, look after yourselves, I'm not going to be around any more. It was horrendous, and it still makes us upset thinking about it now.'

It would seem that not all the cast are Vicky's friends, when talking about who she will stay in touch with after leaving, she says, 'I will keep in touch with some of them, some of the housemates, some more so than others. I think you just bond with some people, do you know what I mean, you just click and gel with some people more than others. I've seen Scott recently, and I've spoken to Charlotte and Holly. I know who I'll keep in touch with and who I probably won't.'

vicky-pattison-nothing-but-the-truth-book-launch
Vicky has since launched her own career, including a weight loss DVD and a book 'Nothing but the Truth'

Geordie Shore returns to our screens TONIGHT Tuesday 28th October on MTV at 9PM.

                 

Make sure you follow Love Reality on Facebook and Twitter for the latest Reality TV News!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

No comments:

Post a Comment