Labels

Wednesday 15 October 2014

Real Housewives of Atlanta: Phaedra Parks Talks Apollo Divorce and Cheating

Phaedra Parks has finally stopped her silence as she sat down with Ellen DeGeneres to discuss what has been going on with her relationship with Apollo, his prison sentence and their divorce.

phaedra-parks-ellen-degeneres-prison-apollo-relationship-divorce-marriage-split

Phaedra explains, “Well you know, my husband pled guilty to fraud in federal court and he’s sentenced to eight years in prison. So he reported to prison a few months ago,”

apollo-nida-mug-shot-2014-prison-jail-rhoa

Apollo Nida's Mugshot 2014

When Ellen asks if Phaedra had any idea about Apollo's illegal activity prior to his arrest, Phaedra says how she had no clue, “I really didn’t, I mean, I just got my fifth college degree. So I’m pretty much an overachiever. I have two very small children. I just stopped breast-feeding three months ago. So I didn’t have any idea this was going on until he called me and he said I’ve been arrested and I’m having this problem, but it’s not true. So I went out of my way to get him the best attorneys the best investigators and to do anything I could. I’m an attorney myself and so I wanted him to have the best. So we could fight this together, but obviously it did not turn out like that.”

Watch the video below to see Phaedra being interviewed by Ellen:

Make sure you follow Love Reality on Facebook and Twitter for the latest Reality TV News!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

No comments:

Post a Comment