Labels

Monday 13 October 2014

Made In Chelsea: 10 Things To Know about Series 8

So Made In Chelsea Season 8 returns to our screens tonight at 9pm, and we have some of the top gossip from the series for you - although don't worry we won't be too much away!

Here's the 10 Things you need to know about Season Eight:

1. There are 3 New Cast Members

lucy-watson-tiffany-watson-made-in-chelsea-season-eight-mic

We've already posted about this, but just incase you didn't know there are 3 new members of the Made In Chelsea cast who will be joining, including Lucy Watson's younger sister Tiffany.

2. Alik has moved to Chelsea to film the Series


alik-alfus-made-in-chelsea-cast-season-8-mic-louise-thompson


Alik has announced that he has crossed the pond to join Louise for the new series of Made In Chelsea. Alik said the move was a "new adventure."

Louise also seems to be pretty happy that Alik has come to join her in London, however she said it's not all been smooth sailing, "It's nice to have Alik on my turf, like a role reversal. We have an incredible time together. That's not to say that there haven't been some ups and downs, which you'll see. Some drama. Just letting everyone really into the depths of our personal lives, which can be quite complicated! But we're very happy."

Alik then continued by saying, "We still tell each other we love each other, so that's a good sign right? I've had such a great time with her, she's been so welcoming. I spend most of my nights at her place."

3. Lucy and Proudlock


oliver-proudlock-dating-lucy-watson-relationship-made-in-chelsea-season-8


Things could be hotting up between the pair, as Lucy explains "We came back to the UK and we calmed down from our partying and stuff and it was like, 'Oh, I actually still want to hang out with him even though I'm not going out and getting drunk - I still want to see him. So what does that mean? Do I like him? What's going on?'"
She continues, "So we talked about it a lot and we decided to go on a date - a proper date. And I guess you'll see what happens but it was nice. I definitely grew feelings for him in New York."

You can read more about Lucy and Proudlock's relationship here.

4. Alex Mytton rekindles friendship with Jamie


alex-mytton-jamie-laing-friends-again-bff-made-in-chelsea-season-eight-8-mic


Alex talks about his falling out with Jamie, and how they've patched things up."We're good, we're strong," Alex said, "Obviously the blowout in New York was quite full on. It was bad to see him in that state but guys being guys we got over it quite quickly. We're all good. Jamie's a very emotional guy. I think for him he has to have that release and then afterwards he's fine. So you just have to know that. It's going to be tough for a day, maybe even an hour, but he'll be back to himself later."

Jamie also explained the two are now friends, "Alex and I are bois. Basically, with Alex and I, big blowout – it was a situation that got out of hand and it was someone very close to me. But now he's my boi and he always will be my boi. We're good. You can never let a girl come between bois can you?"


5. Alex and Binky are on the road to being friends


binky-alexandra-felstead-alex-mytton-relationship-friends-split-made-in-chelsea

Alex explains, "Things with Binky are better. They're better. I think I charged in a bit too soon trying to force a friendship. I just wanted to make sure she was okay and make sure we can have a relationship, but we're good now."

6. Sam Thompson interns at Jamie's company Candy Kittens


sam-thompson-jamie-laing-candy-kittens-intern-made-in-chelsea-season-eight


Sam explains, "I think there comes a time in every boy's life where you have to become a man," Sam explained. "Start wearing some suits! I thought it was probably time. And who better to learn from than Mr Willy Wonka himself? I eventually want to start my own business up and I think we're quite similar as well. It's quite easy to work for him, I would have thought."

Jamie also explains what it's like to work for him, "I'm quite chilled," he said. "I think I'm quite relaxed. If you do your job well then that's sweet. I also love working with people, it doesn't matter who you are, so I kind of like that environment. Very vocal. A bit erratic! Very erratic. But kind of fun."

7. Stephanie has moved to Chelsea & her and Stevie are OVER


stevie-johnson-made-in-chelsea-stephanie-pratt-relationship-breakup-made-in-chelsea-season-eight-8


Stephanie has moved just down the road from her BFF Lucy Watson, Lucy explains, "It's really nice. We hang out with her every day, we watch Prison Break together and we eat takeaway."

Stephanie also gushes with excitement at the move, "I could not be happier. This is the happiest I've ever been in my life. I love Made in Chelsea, I love living down the street from my best friend, hanging out with these guys. I feel way more myself here than when I'm in LA. I'm more comfortable in my skin here. It's very nice to just feel good about yourself. Just be happy."

8. Sophie Hermann and Victoria Baker-Harber BROKE UP

victoria-baker-harber-sophie-hermann-not-friends-breakup-hate-relationship-friendship-made-in-chelsea-season-8-eight-mic

These two have so much hatred that it's poured into their own friendship, and now Victoria and Sophie are no longer friends. Sophie explains, "In the beginning, we're still hanging out and catching up after the holidays and doing some activities, but then me and Victoria have a fallout,"

She continues, "We're still not talking. I don't think it's going to go back to being friends again. So now I'm filming a lot with the whole rest of the cast, with the girls. They've been very welcoming and very sweet taking me into their group." Louise added: "I guess Victoria was associated with being a bit nasty to people at times. Now it's much more relaxed."

Sophie mentions how when filming with Victoria she was unable to interact with other cast members as Victoria hated them all, and now they have fallen out it's a lot easier for her to make friends with the others. She says, "Sometimes with Victoria it was hard – I always support my friends, I always have their back but sometimes it was quite hard supporting her so with these girls there's absolutely no issue. They're super cute. I've been filming a lot with Spencer also – he's been a really good friend to me and gave me lots of good advice as well. It's exciting."

9. Lucy Watson's sister Tiffany is Dating someone on the Show


tiffany-watson-dating-on-made-in-chelsea-season-eight-andy-jordan


Oooh we cannot wait to see who Tiffany starts dating on the show, and it seems like Lucy has only just approved of the situation. Lucy says, "Yesterday was the first day I approved. It was just seeing them together. I feel like I'm going to say something I shouldn't say, so I'll just stop! But it was nice, it was really sweet."

10. There's Drama between 'The Bois'


made-in-chelsea-cast-bois-boys


The "Bois" are not as chummy as they used to be, throw a girl in the mix and drama begins. Stevie admits that things have been tough this series, "I think a few friendships are being tested which maybe people aren't really that used to seeing because we're always normally so close as a group of bois. That's been quite hard to film, quite full on."

So who's side will Stevie stay beside? He says it's all pretty clear, "I think the first few episodes will shape who my loyalties lie with with the bois. I think that's quite clear... I think people are pretty aware that as far as the bois are concerned, Andy and Proudlock are my two best friends."


MADE IN CHELSEA SERIES 8 STARTS TONIGHT ON E4 AT 9PM


Make sure you follow Love Reality on Facebook and Twitter for the latest Reality TV News!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

No comments:

Post a Comment