Labels

Thursday 2 October 2014

Joe Giudice Sentenced! Gets 41 Months In Prison

This just in! Joe Giudice has been sentenced to 41 months in prison, with 2 years supervised release.
Joe and Teresa are receiving their sentences right now, so more updates will be shown here soon as Teresa receives her sentencing.

joe-giudice-prison-sentence-october-2014-teresa-giudice-real-housewives-of-new-jersey


Joe also has to pay more than $400,000 in restitution.

Also, NJ.com reports that Joe read a letter to the court, “I stand here humiliated before the court and my family and society.  I disgraced many people, including my wife and four daughters. I take full responsibility for my actions. I promise to be a better person.” Make sure you follow Love Reality on Facebook and Twitter for the latest Reality TV News!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, 

Blogger... Make sure you follow Love Reality on Facebook and Twitter for the latest Reality TV News!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

No comments:

Post a Comment