Labels

Thursday 9 October 2014

Peter Andre Talks of Relationship Struggles

Peter Andre is happy with life. He has a beautiful girlfriend, Emily MacDonagh who recently gave birth to their gorgeous daughter Amelie. But things weren't always so happy, as Peter recently mentioned in an interview with The Mirror.

Discussing his current state of happiness, Pete explained how it could have been a lot different, after the loss of his brother Andrew in 2012, Pete explains how his life changed in ways he didn't expect. He says, “Everything changed when I lost my brother. All my worst fears came out and I was a mess for so long. If you say ‘commitment issues’ it sounds like it’s from previous relationships. But my phobia came from losing him because I didn’t want to lose someone again."

peter-andre-andrew-brother-death-died-cancer-2012


He continues, “That threw me into turmoil. But the genius Emily has made me so much better. What helped is that while I’m an emotional thinker she is a logical thinker. Honestly I don’t think I could have got through it without Emily. I would have gone into my own shell.”

Pete is already a father of two, to Junior and Princess with ex wife and reality star Katie Price. Talking about becoming a father for the third time, Pete says of Amelia “She is the most chilled-out baby I have ever seen, She’s relaxed, doesn’t complain and she sleeps right through."
“The other two were good but sometimes an hour will pass and she won’t make a sound. She is always smiling. I do feel a different dad now. If she’s crying I know if it’s a tired cry or a food cry… all of a sudden you get it."

peter-andre-emily-macdonagh-and-baby-amelia


Even Pete's older children want to join in and help with the new baby, Pete explains “My older children are helping a lot as well. Princess grew up overnight when Amelia was born. She wants to do everything. She can change her and says, ‘Please let me do it’. You can see the nurturing side. She’ll come in and say, ‘Hello sweetheart are you OK?’ ”

We're glad you're doing well Mr Andre, although we hope you'll be back to reality shows at some point, we miss you!

peter-andre-emily-macdonagh-the-next-chapter-pregnant-amelia-baby


Make sure you follow Love Reality on Facebook and Twitter for the latest Reality TV News!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

No comments:

Post a Comment